So that you have good time please remember these river rules:
- Alcohol is allowed on the river
- No beer bongs
- No Disposable Containers: This includes plastic bottles, aluminum cans, zip-top bags, glass bottles, styrofoam cups or coolers, cardboard boxes, food wrappers, etc.
- Coolers must not exceed 30 quarts and have locking mechanism (zipper, Velcro, latch, cord) on lid
- One cooler per person
- No container smaller than 5oz (including containers for jello shots)
- Life jackets for the kids
- Something light & quick drying
- Suitable footwear (always)
- Suntan Lotion, Sunglasses, Hat
- Do not take valuables
- Radios, boom boxes, speakers, etc. may not be audible beyond 50-feet
- Please respect private property and please do not litter
*Landa River Trips reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for any accidents occurring on our property.